Kew the Music is a sublime summer music experience. For one glorious week, we celebrate world class music with a series of six outdoor picnic concerts set against the backdrop of the magnificent Victorian Temperate House.
A stellar line-up has been unveiled for 2012 with legendary artists across rock, pop and jazz performing in this beautiful botanical setting.
Our laid-back concerts are known for their magical festival atmosphere. Invite your friends and family to enjoy great music in a setting of dazzling natural beauty. Kew the Music has all the ingredients for the perfect summer night out.
- Tuesday 3 July - Status Quo with special guests The Straits - tickets from £38.50
- Wednesday 4 July - M People with special guests CHIC featuring Nile Rodgers - tickets from £35.50
- Thursday 5 July - Pink Martini with special guest Tim Minchin - tickets from £35.50
- Friday 6 July - James Morrison with special guest Tanita Tikaram - tickets from £39.50
- Saturday 7 July - Will Young with special guest Nerina Pallot - tickets from £39.50
- Sunday 8 July - Gipsy Kings with special guests Los Lobos - tickets from £35.50
Artist profiles | Festival guide